Friday, May 11, 2012

Just A Scrappin' Challenge #6 "Oldie, but Goodie."

Hello fellow crafters,

The Just A Scrappin' Challenge #6 "Oldie, but goodie" is to help us rekindle our love for our lost Cricut cartridges. I chose B is for Boys a Cricut I just had to have because I wanted to use it to scrap pages and cards for my boys. Well, I hunted for that cartridge (found it at Walmart) and promptly put it into by Cricut cartridge cabinet. Ah, the thrill of the hunt...now lost in a cabinet.

This card was designed for my friend's son for his 4th birthday. I tried to keep with the theme of the party. I think it worked out great. Thank you for stopping by.

Happy Scapping

Recipe: A2
Paper: DCWV, Stampin' Up
Cartridges: B is for Boy, Nate's ABCs
Cuttlebug: Happy Birthday folder
Ink: Tim Holtz (tea dye)
Brads: Basic Grey
Stamp: Mary from CardzTV (birthday sentiment)





Join the conversation!