Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August's Scrap Challenges

Good afternoon fellow crafters,

I love this scrap challenge I am doing for myself. My monthly "Scraps Challenge" has really forced me to utilize what I have and to think outside of my creative, comfort zone. By only using what is in my scrapping stash I have learned to look at color, texture and patterns in new ways. Prior to this challenge, I would have shied away from mixing too many colors and patterns. However, now I see how these elements can come together seamlessly to create a rich and vibrant new creation.

Thank you for joining me on this journey.

K


Thinking of You...
A2
Paper: DCWV (Green Stack), MME (Stomp)
Cartridge: Artiste (cut 3")
Sewing Machine: Baby Lock
Bling: Imaginisce
Tim Holtz: Distress Edger
Sentiment: Stampin' Up



You Make the World...
A2
Paper: MME, DCWV, Graphic 45
Cartridge: Storybook (3 1/4" and fancy corner (3 1/2")
Sewing Machine: Baby Lock
Ribbon: Ribbon and Bows Oh My
Pearls: Recollection



Join the conversation!