Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August's Scraps Challenge

Oaky, you are probably thinking, "Is this a repeat?" Well the answer is no. I cannot believe it, but I was actually able to make more than one "scrap" card as a challenge to myself...wahoo! It feels awesome to use my scraps. I mean really, how can you part with even the tiniest piece of paper with those fabulous patterns and textures? Without further ado here are my other two scrappy cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

K

4 1/2 x 4 1/2

Paper: Authentique, dollie (Wilton)
Cartridge: Sentimentals (4 1/2 card base); Storybook (circle flourish, 1 1/2)
Twine: The Twinery
Button: Basic Grey
Bling: Imaginisce
Rosette shape (1 1/2 punched with EK Success punch)



Thank You Card
 4 1/2 x 4 1/2

Paper: DCWV, dollie (Wilton)
Cartridge: Sentimentals (card base 4 1/2); Storybook (circle flourish 1 1/4)
Rosette (1 1/2 and punched with EK Success punch)
Butterfly from stash


Join the conversation!