Monday, September 17, 2012

Frank's Garden

Hello fellow crafters,

I am interested in starting a card business and some of the best individuals to help and encourage you in this area are your family and friends. Enter my mom. My parents have a neighbor who loves to garden and share the fruits of his labor. So my mom commissioned me to create a Thank You card for her neighbor. My mother is creative, she owns an Expression 2 and Cuttlebug, but she wanted to help me get my start. She had something in mind and wondered if I could make it work. After she gave me her ideas I set out on a creative journey. My mom and dad were both pleased with the end result.

Enjoy,

K

Recipe: Step card 5 1/2 x 10 1/2
Paper: Scraps from stash, Stampin' Up, Authentique, DCWV
Cartridges: Everyday Paperdoll Dress-Up (doll/clothes/accessories 3"), Nate's ABCs (veggies 1") , Kate's ABCs (house 3 1/2"), Heritage (fence 3"), Lyrical Letters
Peachy Keen: Face and white gel pen
Tim Holtz: Distress Ink Pads, stickles
Gypsy weld using Lyrical Letters



Join the conversation!