Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Raiding the Stash Challenge: Come Back, Oliver!

Okay, it is time for me to raid my stash and use some of my paper that is not necessarily collecting dust, but rather sitting on the sidelines. Paper deserves to be in the spotlight, and in the game. I fell in love with Basic Grey's Oliver collection when I spotted it last year. I have two boys and a teenage nephew and the mix of sophistication and grunge would work for the boys in my life.

I will admit, I did complete a scrapbook page for my sister (of my nephew skating boarding) using the Oliver collection, but after that layout it was back to the sidelines. With that in mind, this paper collection met my standards for being worthy for a "Raiding the Stash" post.

My brother-in-law is celebrating his birthday this month and I thought the paper and chipboard character are a perfect fit for his personality. Robert is the epitome of style mixing old school grunge, with contemporary clothing finds.

Enjoy,

K

Recipe: A2
Paper: Basic Grey (Oliver), Recollection
Cartridge: Artiste: Circles (cut at 1 3/4, 1 1/2, 1 1/4, 1, 3/4)
Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist: Graphite
Tiny Alphas
Sentiment: Stampin' Up
Cuttlebug Folder: Dots





Join the conversation!