Thursday, April 25, 2013

JAS Challenge No. 50...This Challenge has been Neutralized

Good morning Crafters and Scrappers!

Are you ready for this week's Just A Scrappin' Challenge? This week's challenge is a color challenge, or more precisely what colors not to use. Challenge number 50 is to create a card, layout or project without using the colors WHITE, BLACK, BROWN or GRAY.

Ok, at first I was all over this challenge. I chose to create a card and was doing just great until I looked at the finished project and thought, "I am missing something?" And I thought, "Oh, to much open space. A doily would be great!" And it was the perfect touch. It was not until I had the doily in place did I realize it was WHITE! Ugh! And it was too late to remove it and spray with glimmer mist. Next time, right?

However, please stop by the Just A Scrappin' blog to check out my fellow DT members. I am sure they neutralized this challenge. See you next week.

Enjoy,

K





Supplies:
Card size 7 x 5 1/2

Paper: Authentique, MME, Stampin' Up, Recollection, Teresa Collins, Echo Park
Cartridges: Flower Shoppe
Dies: Papertry Ink
Jute: American Crafts
Brads: KI
Doily: Wilton
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug (Rosa)
Ink: Stampin' Up
Corner Rounder: We R Memory Keepers
Wooden Butterflies: Recollection

Join the conversation!

  1. Keia, your cards are so beautiful! Love your paper choices and composition-thank you for listing all your elements, too. I need to work on that!

    ReplyDelete