Wednesday, May 22, 2013

JAS Challenge No. 54: Anything Goes, Well Almost

Good morning fellow crafters and scrappers,

Welcome to another weekly challenge at Just A Scrappin. This week is anything goes; however, with a color challenge thrown in to keep you on your creative toes. Create a card, layout or 3-D project including the colors green, yellow and orange.

I enjoyed this challenge because it allowed me to highlight some of my favorite bright colors and try out some new crafting materials I have recently purchased. I have been wanting to try October Afternoon's sprinkles and they are fantastic. I will definitely add more to my crafting stash.

I hope you enjoy my card and don't forget to check out the Just A Scrappin' blog to see the projects of the other DT members. You will be glad you did!

Enjoy,

K




Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: American Crafts, Recollection, Stampin' Up
Cartridge: Heritage
Dies: Papertrey Ink (Hello)
Embellishments: American Crafts (Jute); Cork (Stash); KI Memories (Brad); October Afternoon (Journaling Card, Sprinklers); Studio Calico (Wooden Veneer)
Ink: Distress Ink

Join the conversation!

  1. Wow-this is fabulous! I love all your elements-great composition!

    ReplyDelete