Thursday, July 18, 2013

JAS Challenge No. 59: Celebrating Mother Nature

Welcome back to another weekly challenge at Just A Scrappin'. This week we are exploring the beautiful colors found in nature. Create a card, layout or project using brown, orange, yellow, accompanied by the use of watercolor pencils or chalks.

For this card, I created a collage celebrating the beauty of nature. In choosing my embellishments, I tried to capture the trees, flowers and insects inherent in nature. I hope you enjoy and please stop by Just A Scrappin' to view the designs of my fellow design team members.

Enjoy,

K





Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: Recollection, Teresa Collins (Fabrications), Basic Grey (Hey Boy), Stampin' Up (stash)
Chipboard: MME (The Sweetest Thing)
Butterfly: K&Company
Flower: Crate Paper (Restoration Collection)
Jute: Hobby Lobby
Cartridge: Artiste
Doily: Wilton
Ranger: Liquid Pearls
Pearls: Recollection
Punch: EK Success 


Join the conversation!