Sunday, July 7, 2013

Life is Good...

I recently looked at my growing 6x6 paper pad collection and knew it was time to create a card with a long lost paper favorite. Over a year ago I was introduced to Simple Stories at a local crop. As a gift to each participant we were given a Simple Stories 6x6 pad. Well anyone who is familiar with my penchant for paper,  knew I would not be parting with a single sheet for a bit of time. 

Fast forward to today, and I am still holding on to my paper pad. It is time to create. I created this card for a dear friend and even used a little glitter to make it really sparkle. Thank you for stoping by.

Enjoy,

K



Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: Simple Stories, Authentique, Paper Studio, MME, Recollection
Cartridge: Artiste, Elegant Edges
Ribbon: Stampin' Up
Embossing Folder: Paisley
Glitter: Martha Stewart
Liquid Pearls: Ranger

Join the conversation!