Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Week in Unity (Itty Bitty A Day Challenge): Day 3

Wahoo! Day 3 of A Week in Unity. Ok, I am loving American Crafts' 5th & Frolic paper and also used it for this card. I wanted to keep this card simple so I used Stampin' Up's Right at Home stamp and found the perfect Unity stamp, from the Bitty Regards collection, to complete the card.

Thank you for stopping by.

K






Card Size: 5x5
Card Supplies: 

Paper: American Crafts (5th & Frolic), DCWV, Recollections, Stampin' Up
Jute: American Crafts
Stickles: Tim Holtz
Watercolor Pencils: Stampin' Up
Stamps: Unity (Bitty Regards), Stampin' Up (Right at Home)


Join the conversation!

  1. I love how you popped the layer up! I need to do that on my cards. Such a cute card! I bet you had fun doing that one.

    ReplyDelete