Saturday, August 10, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch No. 113 and Unity

This week I used Jen's Deconstructed Sketch No. 113 to create a special card for my husband. This Sunday marks our 12 year anniversary and with the passage of time I finding myself wondering: where did the time go? Oh, if I take the time to really look I know where it went...a number of deployments, two kids, school, work, missed holidays...it is all there, and yet, there is still so much more for us to do as a family, as a couple. 

I purchased the Unity stamp used on this card sometime ago knowing it would be the perfect centerpiece for my husband's card. The world map perfectly represents are many travels together, and apart. And the sentiment, "On this journey together," pretty much sums up the story of our life. 

Happy 12th Anniversary, PJ. Here is to today and many more to come.

Love,

K




Card Size: 5x5
Card Supplies:

Paper: Simple Stories (Urban Traveler), Recollections, Stampin' Up
Sentiment: Unity Stamp Co
Embossing Powder: Stampin' Up
Jute: American Crafts
Button: Basic Grey
Wooden Veneer: Studio Calico
 

Join the conversation!