Friday, September 20, 2013

Unity Stamp Co., Friends With Flair

Good Morning Fellow Crafters,

For this week's Friends with Flair I went with the Itty Bitty vintage trailer. This stamp is near and dear to my heart as it symbolizes a dream for my family and me. The thought of traveling as a family and exploring the United States is a dream we are striving to make come true. Even my husband, upon seeing this stamp, urged me to purchase it. How could I say, "No?"

To create this card, I used Basic Grey's Carte Postale and American Crafts' alcohol pens to color and shade the image. Next, I embellished the card with a little glitter, wooden veneer arrows, and jute.

Please visit Unity's blog to view the other great projects, cards and layouts by fellow stampers. You will be glad you did.

Thank you for stopping by.

K






Card Size: 6x5
Card Supplies:

Paper: Basic Grey (Carte Postale), Recollections
Stamp: Unity Stamp Co.
Embellishments: jute (American Crafts); wooden veneers (Studio Calico); brad (KI); stickles (Tim Holtz); alcohol inks (American Crafts)
Sewing Machine: Baby Loc/Gutterman Thread


Join the conversation!