Thursday, January 9, 2014

JAS Challenge: Seeing Chevrons

Hello Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

Happy New Year! Welcome to the first Just A Scrappin' Challenge of 2014. Are you ready to start crafting this year? Did you make any New Year's crafting resolutions? I did. I made a resolution to do more scrapbooking. I have lots of pictures of my awesome boys. However, they are all sitting in a box and not in an album telling the various stories of my sons' many adventures. I am hoping to start working on a Project Life scrapbook. Wish me luck. Off to the challenge.

This week's challenge is Seeing Chevrons. Create a card, project or layout using chevrons in your design. I made this card for my son's 6th birthday. I cannot believe he is six. Where did the time go? This card was made using several layers of chevron paper from the October Afternoon Cakewalk collection. I then used various ephemera and stickers from the collection to complete the card.

Please don't forget to stop by the Just A Scrappin' blog to check out the creations from the other design team members. Thank you for stopping by.

Enjoy,

K







Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: Recollection, October Afternoon (Cakewalk)
Embellishments: The Twinery (twine); October Afternoon (ephemera, stickers) 




Join the conversation!

  1. Hi K, I just love this card. You used multi layering which I love! It is so colorful and fun. You did a great job! Thank you for sharing, I will be incorporating these idea with future craft project. Thank you for sharing with us. Hope you have a creative day.
    Marye Bird
    passionatlycrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keia once again your cards are just so beautiful you're so talented Thank you for sharing your work with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would think your son wold love this card, so cute and beautful! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fabulous-the colors, the layering, the chevrons-I could go on & on!

    ReplyDelete