Friday, January 10, 2014

Unity's: Friends With Flair and The Deconstructed Sketch No. 133

Happy Friday Fellow Scrappers and Crafters!

Wahoo, another fabulous opportunity to create! I cannot believe it but, Valentine's Day is around the corner. The tinsel is barely off the Christmas tree and it is off to the next holiday. Break out the hearts, ladies and gentlemen. With that in mind, I decided to get a jump start on my Valentine's Day cards.

This week, I used sketch no. 133 from The Deconstructed Sketch and another awesome stamp from Unity Stamp Co. entitled "Rain or Shine." Perfect for that special someone in your life. I loved all the layering Jen incorporates in her sketches. I used several pieces of patterned paper from Recollections' Valentine collection and My Mind's Eye, Love Me.  The two lines complement each other perfectly. My only problem this week, are the photos. Ugh! Welcome to gloominess here in the mid-West. With frigid temperatures and cloudy skies, I am forced to take pictures inside. I apologize for the dark pictures and hope to retake them soon.

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to stop by both blogs and be inspired. Have a crafty weekend.

Enjoy,

K






Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

PaperL Recollections (Valentine), MME (Love Me)
Cartridge: Elegant Edges
Embellishments: twine (The Twinery), brad (KI)
Stamp: Unity Stamp Co. (Rain or Shine)
Watercolor Pencils: Stampin' Up



Join the conversation!

  1. Very cute! I love the design of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! One of my favorite Itty Bitty's! Love the paper pieced umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,and such a sweet design. I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet Valentine! Love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOO pretty!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it... this stamp is just cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is wonderful. Love the stamp and all of the nice layering. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cuteness! Love the patterned paper on the umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card. Fabulous paper-piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! I love the paper piecing you did.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun papers, colors and paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is too cute for words---love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete