Thursday, February 27, 2014

Siblings by Chance...

Good morning my crafty friends,

Welcome to another fun challenge from Just A Scrappin'. This week we are perfecting the tag using any color or theme. Can I be honest? Tags scare me to death! You will very rarely see me pulling out a tag and using it on a project. There is just something about that tiny canvas with a hole at the top that has me creatively shaking in my boots. And this challenge was no exception.

I had to think about this challenge for a few days (maybe, secretly I was hoping I had read the challenge incorrectly). Just kidding. I knew I wanted to use the "Siblings by Chance...," stamp from Unity Stamp Co. However, I was not sure just how to use it. In the end, this tag is for my sister and she adores the shabby chic look. With stamp in hand and a particular style in mind, I set about layering on the embellishments. In the end I am happy with the results. So if you are like me, this challenge is perfect for you, too. Go ahead, pull out a tag and let it be your creative canvas.

Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to check out the other wonderful tags from my fellow design team members.

Enjoy,

K


Size: 6x3 1/2
Tag Supplies:

Paper: Hello Again (Carta Bella),
Stamp: Siblings by Chance...( Unity Stamp Co.)
Embellishments: Embossing powder (SU), Wooden Veneer (Studio Calico), Die cuts (Dear Lizzy), Flower (Recollections) Handmade feather (Citrus Twist), Heart (The Girls' Paperie), Ribbon (Verve) 




Join the conversation!