Monday, March 10, 2014

Taylored Expressions March Key Ingredients Kit

Good Morning fellow crafters and scrappers,

I am so excited! This is my first post as a Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients design team member. Wahoo! Today, I am showcasing one of several projects using March's Key Ingredients Kit. The kit includes Simple Stories 6x6 pattern paper pad, Daily Grind; cardstock, and punctuation wooden veneers from Studio Calico. This great kit pairs nicely with this month's Stamp Of The Month, Take a Spin, and Spin It To Win It (coordinating die set), which are perfect for any occasion.






This card is created using a box card format I saw created by Shari Carroll. When I saw the interesting design for this card format I new the Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit along with the coordinating stamps and dies would be a perfect match. And it was! How wonderful it is to receive a little crafting goodness at my door every month. Interested? Listed below is information on kit subscriptions and how you too can have a little box of crafting love sent your way:


If you are looking for more inspiration on how to use this fabulous kit, check out the Taylored Expressions Gallery filled with wonderful designs by the Key Ingredients' Design Team: Amy CrockettCassie TraskEmily LanhamTracy ClementeMonika DavisTaylor VanBruggen (owner) and me.

Thank you for stopping by,

Keia

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies: Taylored Expressions March Key Ingredients Kit, Take A Spin (TE stamp set), Spin It To Win It (die)
Other Supplies: KI Memories (brad),  Stampin' Up (embossing powder), Yarka (watercolor palette)

Join the conversation!

  1. Oh my Keia this is too stinkin' cute for words. You rocked this card!!

    ReplyDelete