Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Taylored Expressions' March Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Good morning fellow crafters and scrappers,

What a wonderful way to start the week with a little crafting goodness from Taylored Expressions. I am excited to bring you March's Stamp of the Month, Take A Spin and Spin It To Win It (the coordinating die).



The stamp and matching die are perfect at helping you to create a card, project or layout for any occasion. I used the stamp and die, along with March's Key Ingredients kit, to create a vibrant and fun birthday card. I completed it with a little twine and added glitter for sparkle.





Thank you for stopping by. However, the fun is not over. The Taylored Expressions Baker's Dozen is joining us for a little creative fun this morning. Go ahead, grab a cup or glass of your favorite beverage and hop along with the entire Taylored Expressions team...you will be glad you did!

Keia Shipp-Smith <----------- (You Are Here)

Card Size: A2
Additional Supplies:
Twine (American Crafts), Glitter (Martha Stewart), Brad (KI Memories), Distress Inks (Tim Holtz)

Join the conversation!

  1. I'm lovin all the circles, Keia....this is soooo awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those glittery stars are fantastic! I love the layout, Keia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow --is your card ever a beauty--such fun and brightness -- great creativity
    I especially like your comment --that you have never met a paper you did not like-- I feel the very same way -and could spend my day --just me and my papers and supplies and let the world do its thing.. Thx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me with the circles! I can't get enough of them. Love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! I love the funky layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card Keia. Love the layers, those circle pieces, the papers you used... just perfect!

    ReplyDelete