Thursday, April 10, 2014

JAS Challenge: Spring is Here

Good Morning Just A Scrappin' Fans,

Welcome to our weekly Thursday challenge. Are you ready for Spring? Well we are hoping to help you spring into crafting action this week.  This week we challenge you to create a card, layout or project centered around spring using any colors.

I created this card using a distress ink water technique. I started by placing ink on a piece of wax paper and spritzing it with water. I then brushed my color wash over heat embossed flowers. Added a few matching watercolor splatters and sequins to complete my card.

Do not forget to stop by the Just A Scrappin' blog to view the other great project by my fellow design team members.

Smiles,


Keia




Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: Stratmore (mixed media), Bazzill
Stamp: Papertrey Ink (Carnation)
Other: Stash (sequins), American Crafts (white embossing powder), Faber-Castell (cotton gelato), Tim Holtz (distress inks: broken china, wild honey, peeled paint)



Join the conversation!

  1. OMG-this is so gorgeous! I love the technique you used-I'm positive mine wouldn't be so pretty! You rock Keia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa...this is absolutely stunning!!! The colors are gorgeous and I love the technique you used!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Keia! Lovely technique and colors.

    ReplyDelete