Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Last Chance...Taylored Expressions' April Key Ingredients Kit

Happy Tuesday Crafty Friends!

I am stopping in for a quick post. The month of April is almost gone. Only a couple days left in April and with that only a two days left to check out April's Key Ingredients Kit from Taylored Expressions. I have enjoyed playing with this kit, stamp of the month and coordinating die set.

For this card, I wanted to showcase how versatile the Key Ingredients Kit is when creating any type of card. I created a sympathy card using Carta Bella's Sew Lovely 6x6 paper pack. To add a little interest to the white backdrop, I used a flourish stencil with white embossing powder. I then added a wonderful sentiment from the Care and Comfort stamp set.





Don't let this wonderful kit slip through your fingers. Visit the Taylored Expressions' store before it is too late. And for more inspiration, visit the design team gallery.


Thank you for stopping by.

Keia


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:
Paper: Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit
Stamps: Taylored Expressions (Care and Comfort)
Dies: Taylored Expressions (In Flight Overlays)
Other: American Crafts (white embossing powder, twine), Archival Ink (black), Imaginisce (gems)

Join the conversation!

  1. This is so stunning-love that white embossing, I must try that!

    ReplyDelete