Thursday, September 18, 2014

JAS Challenge...UR AMAZING

Happy Thursday Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

Welcome to another great challenge at Just A Scrappin' . This week's challenge is to FINALLY use that beloved, crafting goodie that has been stashed away for too long.

I know I am not the only crafter out here who falls in love with the latest and greatest craft item that I just have to have and then it just sits...unused and loved! I came across this stamp set from Lil' Inker and well, I just had to have it! I dreamed about the awesome cards I would create and then nothing. Well, no more! It's time for this stamp set to see the light.





Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to stop by the Just A Scrappin' blog and be inspired by my fellow Design Team members.

Smiles,


Keia 

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: Basic Grey (Shine On), MME (Market Street, Ashbury Heights), Recollections, Bazzill
Stamp: Lil' Inker
Die: Taylored Expressions (Pockets & Pages 3x4 Circle Showcase)
Accessories: Zing (embossing powder), EK Success (heart punch), Versamark, Stickles, Cricut (Plantin Schoolbook) 

Join the conversation!