Friday, September 26, 2014

Taylored Expressions' Spooky Cat

Happy Friday My Crafty Friends,

Can you believe Halloween is nearly at our doorsteps? Soon there will be little ninjas, Transformers, and Darth Vaders asking for a "Trick or Treat." My family loves Halloween, so when this month's Taylored Expressions Halloween collection was released, it found a treasured spot in my craft room. I created this card using this small, but very versatile stamp, Spooky Cat.

Spooky Cat is a great stamp that allows you to create a scene, as I did here, or make the image the focus of your card or project (for more inspiration, view the Taylored Expressions' gallery). I used watercolor paper and distress ink pads to create a multicolored background for my embossed image, along with bold pattern papers from Taylored Expressions' new Matched Line, Hocus Pocus. I then used various Taylored Expressions dies to create my scene. A few embellishments and my card was complete.




Thank you for stopping by.

Smiles,


K

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Accessories: Versa Mark Ink, Distress Inks (Spiced Marmalade, Pumice Stone, Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Festive Berries, Black Soot, Tea Dye, Wild Honey, Squeezed Lemonade, Peeled Paint), Ribbon, Twine, Stramore watercolor paper

Join the conversation!