Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Taylored Expressions...Smile

Hello Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a chance to hop on over to the Taylored Expression's blog to check out the September Release, partake of the birthday festivities and find more crafty inspiration. If not, please hop on over, you will not be disappointed!

This week's post features one of the new Mischief Marker stamps, Carried Away. I could not wait to try coloring this cute stamp with Copic markers. I am still working on my coloring skills, and this is the first time I colored an image with an individual. Yikes! However, I am really happy with the way she turned out.




I used a few other Taylored Expression's goodies like paper from the new Matched Line, Double the Fun, with coordinating cardstock: Lemon Meringue and Candy Corn. And my cute little girl is framed by one of Taylored Expressions' Fab Frames

Thank you for stopping by. Come Again.


Smiles,



Keia 


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: TE Double the Fun (coordinating cardstock: Lemon Meringue (yellow), Candy Corn  (light orange))
Stamp: TE Mischief Marker: Carried Away
Dies: TE (Party Banner, Pockets & Pages, Fab Frames)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass)
Other: MME (enamel dots), Copic Markers, Jelly Roll Pen (white)


Join the conversation!

  1. She turned out so cute, Keia! I love how you paired her up with the Smile Fab Frame too. Ther are just so many super fun dimensions to this darling card! Have a great week ;)

    ReplyDelete