Monday, November 10, 2014

Taylored Expressions...You, Me & A Cup of Tea

Happy Monday Taylored Expressions Fans,

Today, I am featuring another card using the In Other Words-Tea stamp set, along with Little Bits Teapot and Pocket & Pages 3x4 Medallion Showcase.


I am enjoying the creative versatility of journal cards. Journaling card dies can be used in a variety of creative ways to make the perfect focal point, accent, and/or embellishment. Consider using a journaling die to create a shaker card, a pouch for keepsakes, or in this case, a window for a treat inside the card.  After die cutting my journaling card, I used Archival Ink (black) to stamp my sentiment on acetate paper. Next, I die cut my teapot using the Little Bits Teapot die. A little glitter, from the Martha Stewart collection, for sparkle and I had the perfect embellishment. 


Lastly, I created an envelope made out of a 4x4 piece of pattern paper to hold my tea bag.


Thank you for stopping by for a cup of tea. For more inspiration using Taylored Expressions' November Release products, stop by the TE Gallery. You will be glad you did!


Smiles,


Keia 


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies: 



Join the conversation!

  1. I love, love, LOVE this idea, Keia! I'm totally stealing this idea for all of those military friends I have that are tea drinkers that don't live close by (which is a lot, as I'm sure you know). Beautiful papers and sweet design :)

    ReplyDelete