Thursday, January 15, 2015

JAS Challenge...Pop Up Cards

Good Morning Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

Welcome to Just A Scrappin's weekly challenge. This week we are designing dimensional and/or pop up cards for any occasion using the colors of your choice. I am excited to do this challenge, because sometime back I came across a lovely card on Pinterest (which is from Fabienne) I wanted to CASE. Well here was my chance to give it a try.




I used Cricut's Wild Card cartridge to cut a 5" card base and Taylored Expressions, Double the Fun, pattern paper. To create my 3-dimensional embellishment, I cut two strips of paper measuring 2"x6" for the cupcake holder and used my paper crimper to add the little ridges. Next, I cut to three fabric rosettes for the frosting. Lastly, I rolled a small piece of paper to make a candle and added a little twine for the wick. 


Thank you for stopping by. For more inspiration, visit the Just A Scrappin blog. You will be glad you did!

Smiles,

K


Card Size: 5"
Card Supplies:

Paper: TE (Double the Fun), DCWV
Cricut: Wild Card
Accessories: Happy Birthday Tag (stash), twine/fabric rosettes (Hobby Lobby), seam binding (Verve), 



Join the conversation!