Friday, January 16, 2015

Unity's Friends With Flair

Happy Friday Unity Fans,

I am dropping in this morning to share a card I made using Unity's Out of This World stamp. With Valentine's Day quickly approaching (we are already halfway through January), I thought I better get a jump on my Valentine's Day card stash.




I created this card using Deconstructed Sketch No. 183. I love layers, so this sketch was perfect for me. I used pattern paper from Crate Paper's Love Notes, along with heart dies from Taylored Expressions. A bit of twine, a touch of stickles for sparkle, and a sentiment banner and my card was complete.


Thank you for letting me share.

Smiles,


K


Card Size: 5x5
Card Supplies:

Paper: Crate Paper (Love Notes), TE (Cherry Pop, Lollipop), Canson (marker paper)
Stamp: Unity (Out of this World)
Die: Taylored Expressions (Cupid's Arrow)
Accessories: Copic Markers, The Twinery (twine), MME (sentiment banner), TH (stickles, Festive Berries distress ink), Memento (Tuxedo black ink)

Join the conversation!

  1. Your card is lovely! I especially adore that heart patterned paper! You decorated the inside of your card as prettily as the outside :)
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and you're smart to start your valentine's now and I should follow your lead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card so vibrant and clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful combination of pretty colors and patterns!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, this is nice. Love sure does make the world go 'round.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is one of those cards that just makes me smile! I love the fun image you used and the great papers. Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet--I like the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Love the repeat of the image in the inside with a different sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. I love this!! What a sweet design. Love your paper choices with this sweet stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The paper choices are great, and I love the stippling to accent the image!

    ReplyDelete