Thursday, June 18, 2015

JAS Challenge...You Came...You Sawed...You Fixed

Hello Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

Welcome to this week's Just A Scrappin' Challenge celebrating Father's Day! There are only a few days left before the big day. Let the Just A Scrappin' Design Team inspire you to make a special card, project or layout for Father's Day.




For this card, I decided to use Taylored Expressions All The Fixings stamp and die combination. It is always nice to be able to use an awesome stamp and die to create something wonderful for a loved one. I kept this card clean and simple. I used Echo Park's, Family Man, for my patterned paper and Taylored Expression's Blue Corn for the card base. I am so in love with that rich, dark blue cardstock. The tools were die cut using TE's Oreo and Metallic Neutrals. I created an off-centered 3/4 inch gap for visual interest and to allow the tool patterned paper to peek through. A cute sentiment and a few vintage brads completed the card.

I hope this card has inspired you to head toward your craft room to create something special for Father's Day. For more crafty inspiration, don't forget to visit the Just A Scrappin' blog. You will be glad you did =)

Smiles,

K


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:


Join the conversation!

  1. What an awesome guy card-I think every guy loves tools! I think I need to get those dies and stamps!

    ReplyDelete