Monday, June 15, 2015

Taylored Expressions...Happy Hello

Happy Monday Taylored Expressions Fans!

Are you ready for a little Monday morning inspiration? Today I am sharing with you the Sip, Sip, Horray stamp set and coordinating dies. I know I write this frequently, but I am in love with this set. There are two umbrellas, either a beach umbrella or a fruit stand umbrella and they are both just too cute.



I love creating scene-themed cards, and this was the perfect set to do so. I really wanted my lemonade stand to pop, so I created a three dimensional, paper-pieced umbrella by die cutting the umbrella twice and creating a hinged flap to connect the two pieces. A few stenciled clouds created using the Build A Scene- Rolling Clouds die, a park bench and a grassy knoll to enjoy the view and my card was complete.


Thank you for stopping by. For more crafty inspiration, visit the Taylored Expressions Store and Gallery. You will be glad you did =)  Hope to see you again, soon =)

Smiles,

Keia


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:



Join the conversation!