Friday, June 26, 2015

Taylored Expressions...It's Been Such A Zoo Around Here Without You

Happy Friday Taylored Expressions Fans,

Today, I am sharing with you a card I made using goodies from Taylored Expressions June Release.



The stamp set and matching dies, Wild About You, are just too cute. This stamp set immediately reminded me of wanting to go to the circus, and so I did. I paired these cute stamps and dies with pattern papers from Fancy Pants' Everyday Circus. I used Taylored Expressions' Instant Photo Frames dies, along with kraft paper, to create circus posters. However, there is one member missing from this cute crew...


Yes, it is definitely a zoo around here "Without You!"

Thank you for stopping by today for  a little crafting inspiration. For more product information or more inspiration, visit Taylored Expressions. You will be glad you did =)

Smiles,

Keia

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:


Join the conversation!