Thursday, July 9, 2015

Wishing Two Wonderful People One Wonderful Life

Happy Thursday Crafty and Scrappy Friends,

Welcome to this week's Just A Scrappin' Challenge...Garden Party! I love spring and summer because of all the beautiful flowers and foliage in the great outdoors. This week, I decided to break open my new WPlus 9 Flora and Fauna stamp set and get creating.




Watercoloring is a trend I am trying to become more comfortable with. To create this card, I used my Gansai Tambi watercolor palette and Ranger Silver Pearl embossing powder. I really love the pearlescent quality of the embossing powder. The card is not perfect. When I went to stamp my sentiment using Versafine ink, the lettering did not stay crisp. However, that is the fun of creating...learning and loving the creative journey.

Thank you for stopping by.

Smiles,

Keia

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: TE (Peapod), Canson (watercolor paper)
Stamps: TE (In & Out Wedding), WPlus 9 (Flora and Fauna)
Dies: WPlus 9 (Flora and Fauna)
Accessories: Ranger (Silver Pearl embossing powder), Gansai Tambi (watercolor palette), VersaFine Ink

Join the conversation!

  1. This card is beautiful! I have to make a wedding card for this week-end! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this sentiment. You did a fantastic job on the card not only with the design but the color choices. <3Kim

    ReplyDelete