Thursday, September 10, 2015

Taylored Expressions..I Will Rise, But I Won't Shine

Happy Thursday Taylored Expressions Fans!

I hope you are having an awesome week. Today, I am showcasing one of my favorite stamp collections...the AWESOME Grumplings. In particular, the Grouchy Grumplings from the September Release.


Seriously, what is there not to love about this little guy? I mean we have all been here at one time or another. The sun cresting over the horizon and all I can think is, "No! Not yet." However, it too late. So rise I must, but not necessarily in the happiest of moods. LOL.


I will be honest, it took me two attempts to get this card right. I accidentally smeared the stamped sentiment at the very end. Ugh! To create this card, I used TE's Walking On Sunshine embossing folder to dry emboss a 4 1/4 x 5 inch piece of Canson watercolor paper. I then applied liquid frisket to the raised embossed portions to protect them from the watercolor paints. I used my Gansai Tambi watercolor palette to create my vivid sunburst. Once dry, I gently removed the liquid frisket using a soft white eraser. I colored my little grumpling with Copic markers and stamped my sentiment with Memento's Tuxedo Black ink and my card was complete. 

Thank you for stopping by! For more crafty inspiration featuring Taylored Expressions' September Release, visit the Taylored Expressions' Gallery. You will be glad you did! 

Smiles,


Keia 


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:



Join the conversation!