Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Taylored Expressions...Merry Christmas

Happy Wednesday Taylored Expressions Fans,

I hope your week is off to a great start. There is nothing like a little creativity in the middle of the week to keep you going...it works for me anyway =) Today, I am sharing a card using the Picture Perfect - Horizontal die and Campy Christmas stamps and coordinating dies.


Okay, I will let you know now that I am huge FAN of the Campy Christmas stamps and dies. We own a RV, so a stamp and die featuring an RV/trailer is right up my alley. For this card, I used the car and the Evergreens die, along with the Build A Scene - Rolling Hills, Build A Scene - Rolling Clouds and Neighborhood Border die to create and evening Christmas scene. To achieve the look of snow on the rooftops, I applied Liquid Applique and let it dry overnight. The Picture Perfect-Horizontal die is the perfect frame for my winter scene.

Thank you for stopping by today. For more inspiration, please visit the Taylored Expressions Store and Gallery. You will be glad you did!


Smiles,


Keia


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:




Accessories: Distress Ink (Hickory Smok), Judikins (iridescent embossing powder), Versamark, Basic Grey (brads)

Join the conversation!