Friday, October 2, 2015

You Drive Me Nuts! (in the best possible way)

Happy Friday Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

We made it to the weekend! Wahoo! I hope you have a chance to create in your craft room this weekend and welcome the fall season with a little crafty inspiration. This week's Just A Scrappin' Challengeis for you to create a fall themed card, layout or project using a color palette of your choice.


Okay, I know most people imagine colorful leaves, pumpkins on the vine, and cozy scenes by the hearth as inspiring fall images. And for the most part, I do too! However, in my neighborhood I am seeing a lot of squirrel activity as they prepare for the winter. And that was an "Ah Ha" moment for me. A different perspective on what fall means to others. I pulled one of my favorite Taylored Expressions stamps, Valentine Grumplings and coordinating dies, along with the Tag-A-Long Autumn stamp and die from my stash and went to work. I love this card, because it makes a wonderful "I Love You" card for my hubby, but also because it challenged me to use my stamps and dies in new and interesting ways. 



Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to stop by the Just A Scrappin' blog for more crafty inspiration. You will be glad you did!


Smiles,


Keia


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Paper: Amy Tangerine (Stitched), TE (Sugar Cube), Canson (marker paper)
Stamps: TE (Valentine Grumplings, Tag-A-Long Autumn)
Dies: TE (Valentine Grumplings, Tag-A-Long Autumn), SSS (Stitched Circles)
Accessories: Copic Markers, Memento Ink (Tuxedo Black), White Gel Pen, Stickles

Join the conversation!

  1. Hahaha! This made me giggle pretty good. What an angry looking squirrel! Love the punny sentiment that corresponds with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO cute. Love the sentiment. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! I'm blaming you for my recent addiction to Taylored Expressions, BTW! LOL.

    ReplyDelete