Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Taylored Expressions...Uplifting Watercolor Panels

Good morning Taylored Expressions Fans,

Today, I am sharing with you Taylored Expressions Uplifting Watercolor Panels. I love the versatility of these watercolor panels. You can use the panels as the focal point for a card, a tag or in the inspiration for a project.




 The minute I saw the watercolor panels, I knew I wanted to create a Bible-inspired Pocket Letter project. I imagined stuffing pockets with Post-It Notes and pretty decorated paperclips to mark Bible verses, as well as tags to use as bookmarks or as uplifting gift tags.


The cards are bigger than the page protectors used for Pocket Letter, so I used a 12x12 page protector from Becky Higgings. I watercolored my panels using my Gansai Tambi watercolor palette and added stickles for a little sparkle. To create the decorative paperclips, I die cut a few shapes from several Taylored Expressions dies, In Flight Overlays and Butterfly in the Sky. I created two shaker pockets and filled them with Taylored Expressions Rainbow Brights sequins and wooden hearts from my stash. I love how my first Pocket Letter came together!

For more crafty inspiration and product information, visit the Taylored Expressions Store. You will be glad you did! Thank you for stopping by! Happy Thanksgiving!


Smiles,


Keia


Project Size: 12x12
Project Supplies:


Join the conversation!