Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Mrs. Right and Mr. Always Wrong...

Happy Wednesday Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

Whew! The week is flying by quickly! Today, I am sharing a wedding card that is sure to put a smile on the faces of any newly married couple (or older married couple) as they skip headlong into marital bliss. Every time I see the Mr. and Mrs. Grumpling wedding stamp and coordinating dies, I have to chuckle. Are they not the cutest couple ever???

The card is a simple shaker card, but instead of using the traditional sequins, I opted to use rice. I love how rice adds to the wedding theme. The cute grumplings were colored with Copic markers and their shirts are paper-pieced using Amy Tangerine's Stitched pattern paper. A cute flower in the hair of Mrs. Right just adds to her adorableness. A stamped sentiment and enamel dots complete this card.


Thank you for stopping this today to wish Mr. & Mrs. Grumpling a bright and happy future. For more  wedding inspiration, visit Taylored Expressions.


Smiles,


Keia


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:




Join the conversation!

  1. Using rice in the shaker...what a brilliant idea! So fitting! Such a wonderful card, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this..cracks me up. The rice is genius.

    ReplyDelete