Monday, May 30, 2016

Think Outside...No Box Required

Happy Memorial Day My Crafty Friends,

I hope you enjoy spending time with family and friends today as we honor those who gave their lives for our freedom. For those serving, and their families, thank you for your sacrifice. This includes my own sweet husband who has proudly being serving for the last 16 years.

Today, I am stopping by to share another card that feature one my family's favorite summer pastimes...RVing.


To create this card, I used Taylored Expressions, On The Road Camper, Happy Trails and RV There Yet? (stamp set), along with a few other die goodies. The camper was paper-pieced together with paper from Studio Calico's Wunderlust paper pad. The background for the camper is from the previously released Happy Trails stamp set, which now has coordinating dies. A little reindeer and a sentiment stamped onto vellum complete this card.



Thank you for stopping by today. For more crafty inspiration, visit the Taylored Expressions Gallery.

Smiles,


Keia

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:




Join the conversation!