Thursday, September 22, 2016

Happy Birthday!

Happy Thursday Fellow Cardmakers and Scrappers,

Wahoo! Time for a little crafty inspiration. Today, I am popping in to share a card using the Happy Birthday Cutting Plate by Taylored Expressions. Ok, when I saw this cutting plate I thought, "Awesomeness, I can create a cute birthday card in a snap." Well the thought was true; however, I never do anything easy. Seriously! Oh well, that is part of the creative process.


The first thing I did was cut the image from Sugar Cube cardstock. I then masked off the balloons with painter's tape and sponged Salt Water Taffy and Cookie Monsters dye inks onto the die cut sentiment to create an ombre effect. My background is made using the Party Streamers stamp set to create a colorful, festive background. A few sequins and beads complete my "Happy Birthday" shaker card.

For more crafty inspiration using the Happy Birthday Cutting Plate, visit the TE Gallery and Blog.

Happy Crafting,


Keia


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:



Join the conversation!

  1. Oh my goooooooodness! This is definitely a party on a card!! This design packs a big punch of festive with those sparkly seqins and the swath of confetti! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete