Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Thankful for You

Hell Fellow Crafters and Scrappers,

I love the fall season. I love the clothes, the crisp morning air and the changing colors of the leaves. So imagine my sadness when the temperature here in the mid-West is still at 90 degrees. Hmmm... Well, if the weather will not cooperate then at least the supplies in my craft room will make me feel like fall is here =)

Today, I am sharing a card using the Pumpkin Bouquet and coordinating die.


This stamp is perfect for my fall and Thanksgiving card making needs. I stamped my image on Copic friendly paper and colored my image. I then die cut the image and used dimensional foam adhesive to adhere it to a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Sugar Cube cardstock. I dry embossed the cardstock using the Taylored Expresions Burlap embossing folder. The sentiment is stamped on vellum and a few enamel dots are added for a finishing touch.



Thank you for stopping by. For more inspiration, visit the TE Gallery and Blog.

Happy Crafting,


Keia

Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:




Join the conversation!