Saturday, December 31, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge...Holiday Florals Tag

Hello Fellow Crafty Friends,

I cannot believe another year is coming to a close. I hope you have all had a fabulous and productive 2016. Today, I am sharing the last of my 2016 creations, a holiday tag I created for my in-laws.


This tag was created using Taylored Expressions Tag Pocket. I will write since acquiring this die, I seem to be in tag create-mode. Usually, I shy away from tags. I actually dread making tags, but for some reason I have enjoyed creating with this tag die. Hmm...go figure. The holiday spray is from the Holiday Florals stamp and coordinating die. I stamped the images using Cherry Pop, Dijon, Peapod and Sweet Basil onto Sugar Cube cardstock and die cut them afterwards. I used Bazzill's gold foiled paper to cut the Joy Script and adhered it onto the stitched oval background. This tag came together easily and was fun to make, perfect for the busy holiday season.


Thank you for stopping by. Happy New Year!


Keia

This tag is being entered in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

Tag Supplies:

Additional Supplies: Bazzill (gold foil paper), Ranger (stickles), Lawn Fawn (Perfectly Plaid Christmas)


Join the conversation!

  1. Love all the elements you brought together for your tag, Keia! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally jealous of your in-laws if this is the type of tags they get! The colors here are so refreshing and fabulous. I also love your selection of patterns and how you combined them so skillfully. On a side note, your photography skills are top-notch! Love the setting (including the green bottle) that you made as a backdrop here. It's an all-around perfect post to wrap up 2016! Thanks for sharing something so delightful for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete