Sunday, October 22, 2017

Frantic Stamper: Merry Christmas

Happy Sunday Scrappy Friends,

I love kicking the week off with a little scrappy inspiration. Today, I am sharing a card featuring the new Snowflake Christmas Tree by Frantic Stamper.


With Christmas arriving in a few months, I love the idea of creating a simple, but elegant cards to mail to loved ones. For this card, I kept the color palette to two colors white and gold. I die cut the Snowflake Christmas Tree twice, once from gold and once from Sugar Cube cardstock. I inserted the gold snowflakes back into the die cut Christmas tree piece and held them in place with tape (from behind). Next, I die cut a focal point background upon which the tree could take center stage using the Ornate Frame Cutting Plate from Taylored Expressions. To complete this card, I heat embossed  the sentiment "Merry Christmas" onto vellum and wrapped it around the completed framed panel. Done. A beautiful card for friends and family to cherish.


Thank you for stopping by. For more information on the products I used, visit the Frantic Stamper online store at www.franticstamper.com.


Happy Crafting,



Keia



Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Dies: Snowflake Christmas Tree (FRA-DIE-10336), Taylored Expressions (Ornate Frame Cutting Plate)
Stamp: TE (Peaceful Poinsettia)
Paper: TE (Sugar Cube, vellum) Bazzill (gold foiled)
Accessories: VersaMark, MISTI, Ranger (Gold Tinsel embossing powder)

Join the conversation!