Friday, October 6, 2017

Frantic Stamper: Peace Be with you and your this Season

Happy Friday My Crafty Friends,

I am ready for a chill to be in the air, but that is not the case. Instead, I wake up to 85 percent humidity. Yikes! Well, at least in my craftroom if feels like Christmas.

For the next few months, I will be a guest designer with The Frantic Stamper Design Team. I am honored to be able to work alongside this talented group of ladies. Today, I am sharing with you new dies from the Frantic Stamper October release: Slender Peace & Joy and Penny Petals Card Panel.


To create this card, I made a horizontal top-folding A2 sized card base from TE Red Pepper cardstock. I then die cut a piece of Sugar Cube cardstock using the Penny Petals Card Panel. A few gold splatters using watercolors add to the festive flair of the card. The 'Peace' sentiment is die cut twice, once from gold glitter cardstock and once black cardstock. Next, I adhered the two die cut pieces together to make it stand out from from the card base. A few holiday florals complete this card.


Thank you for stopping by today. For more information on the Frantic Stamper stamp and die collection, visit www.franticstamper.com.

Happy Crafting,


Keia


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:

Frantic Stamper: Slender Joy & Peace, Penny Petals Card Panel
Paper: TE (Red Pepper, Sugar Cube, Oreo, Vellum), Bazzill (Gold glitter)
Ink: TE (Toffee, Chocolate Truffle, Cherry Pop) Delicata (Gold Glitz)
Accessories: Nuvo (Dandelion), Gansai Tambi (watercolors), Adhesive, MISTI


Join the conversation!