Thursday, November 2, 2017

Taylored Expressions November Release! Focus Please =)

Happy Release Day My Crafty Friends!

Today, I am sharing the new Inside Scallop Circle Stacklets and Inside Scallop Rectangle Stacklets. These two die set complement the previously released Stitched Circle Stacklets and Stitched Rectangle Stacklets. The new scallop dies can be used to create a scalloped focal point for your card creations or use them alone as inverse scalloped mats! Double the fun from one die set =)

To create this card, I die cut a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Sugar Cube cardstock using the Stitched Circle Stacklets to create my focal point. I then took the die cut stitched circle and die cut it again using the coordinating Inside Scallop Circle Stacklet. Once I had these two pieces, I inked them using Distress Oxide-Wilted Violet and Lavender Glaze to create an ombre effect. I then inset the colored pieces back into the card panel. Next, I used the Simply Stamped-Daises to create a floral arrangement. A die cut 'Hello' sentiment from Sugar Cube cardstock, vellum butterflies and a few well-place gold splatters complete this card.


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:




My second card features the Inside Scallop Rectangle Stacklets.


For this card, I decided to use the Inside Scallop Rectangle dies as a matting element. I love seeing a hint of the stitched mat paired with the inverted scallop mat. First, I die cut a piece of Sugar Cube cardstock using the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets. Next, I die cut the complementary Inside Scallop Rectangle Stacklet from the Metallic Neutrals cardstock, and then layered again using the Sugar Cube cardstock. The poinsettias are from the Peaceful Poinsettia stamp set and coordinating Poinsettia die set. A script sentiment, centered between the two poinsettias, completes this simple, but elegant card.


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have enjoyed the November release and that the design team has inspired you to make a few handmade gifts for the upcoming holiday season. For a full listing of products and participating designers, visit the Taylored Expressions Blog (HERE). And don't forget to see if you won a fabulous prize!

Happy Crafting,


Keia


Card Size: A2
Card Supplies:


Join the conversation!