Friday, May 4, 2018

Taylored Expressions Designer's Choice: Happy Birthday

Hello Taylored Expressions Fans,

Happy Friday! I hope you are looking forward to heading into your craft room this weekend. I am hoping to start my Mother's Day cards this weekend. Shhhh...don't tell. Wink. Wink.

Today, I am sharing a birthday card featuring the Big Butterfly stamp, part of the Big Blooms collection.


To create this card, I stamped the Big Butterfly on Sugar Cube and Earl Grey card stock. I then used the Stitched Oval Stacklets to die cut the Earl Grey card Stock. The stamped Sugar Cube card stock panel was colored with colored pencils to bring out the beautiful design of the stamped image. A floral bouquet and stamped birthday sentiment complete this card.


Thank you for stopping by. For more inspiration, visit the Taylored Expressions Gallery (HERE).


Happy Crafting,


Keia


A2

Card Supplies:

Join the conversation!